Brad Rasmus has been a health professional since 1996. As with a lot of other health professionals, Brad’s passion for health and helping other people stemmed from a myriad of his own health problems that started during his teenage years. After fracturing his lumbar spine, being diagnosed with things like chronic fatigue syndrome and thoracic outlet syndrome, tearing cartilage in both knees and having constant digestive issues, Brad started questioning conventional health teachings. He deduced early on:
We don’t catch these diseases, syndromes and disorders. We create them through not listening to our body and making lifestyle choices that negatively influence our immune system from doing its job.
His perception on what constitutes a ‘healthy’ immune system is now totally different to what it used to be. His health experiences influenced his choice of life study and profession. After attaining a degree in Human Movement and Exercise Science and becoming a Personal Trainer, Brad discovered the teachings of Paul Chek, which have forever changed his perception on how the body works. Using Paul’s holistic teachings and simplifying his approach to a ‘Primal Approach’ he has transformed the health of himself, his family and his clients. This website is testament to that.
Read more about Brad and his health journey here in ‘People Like You‘.
- Health Professional since 1996 within 8 gyms globally.
- Has run businesses in Japan, the USA and Australia.
- Studio creator and owner (Primal Movement) 2009-2011
- Has been contracted 4 times on clients’ personal holidays in 4 states of America.
- Coached a wide range of people: 6 year-old kids to 75 year-old weight training grandmas, other health professionals, radio and TV personalities, athletes, 3 Body For Life Challenge Top 10 contenders.
- CHEK Surfing / Bodyboarding conditioning
- 3-month body transformation specialist
- Back and neck pain specialist
- Biggest Loser TV Series: : Was short-listed to final 2 for 2007 show’s trainer.
- Trainer of trainers / Mentor
- Seminar presenter for Golden Door Elysia Health Retreat
- Bachelor of Health Science in Human Movement: 3 year degree (Australian Catholic University, 2001) web info
- C.H.E.K. Practitioner: What is a CHEK Practitioner?
- Exercise Coach and C.H.E.K. Practitioner Level 1 and 2
- Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 1 and Level 2
- F.M.A. Strength Training – Level 1 web info
- Accredited Personal Trainer. Certificate IV. (AFN, 2006) web info
- Senior First Aid
Want to work with Brad personally?
All sessions are charged at $100 per hour; $50 per half hour, payable by cash, bank transfer or Paypal.
Learn more at Brad’s business website.